Vinyl Siding Installation
Is your home’s exterior starting to look a little dated and drab? Investing in new vinyl siding is an easy way to spruce up your home. Vinyl siding requires very little maintenance, and it is a long-lasting alternative to wood and other materials. Add value to your home for years to come with help from the siding experts at Colebrook Construction. Our Harrisburg exterior vinyl siding contractors have decades of experience, and we are committed to thoroughly communicating with our customers throughout every phase of the job.
Professional Vinyl Siding Installation Contractors
Colebrook Construction stands out from other Harrisburg exterior vinyl siding contractors in that our team is comprised of experts who are specialists in particular tasks. As a result, you can have 100 percent confidence knowing the person working on your project is a true professional whose work will be of the highest quality.
There is no shortage of contractors offering home siding installation throughout the Harrisburg area, but few have the experience and commitment to professional service of Colebrook Construction. Our team is led by owner Mark Molesevich, a 20-year home renovation expert who personally oversees every job we take on.
Benefits of Vinyl Siding
Whether your home has older vinyl siding, or wood, shingling or stucco, upgrading to a new siding installation can deliver a number of useful benefits. When you choose us for your vinyl siding installation you can rest assured we will take care of your job in the most efficient manner possible — and we’ll help you stay on budget. Some of the reasons our customers choose vinyl siding over other options include:
- Ease of maintenance: Vinyl siding never peels or fades, and requires no maintenance other than occasional cleaning.
- Ease of installation: Vinyl siding comes pre-painted and sealed, making it easier and quicker to install than other options.
- Value: Vinyl siding is not only less expensive than other replacement options, but it lasts longer, too.
- Customizability: Think vinyl makes all homes look the same? Your replacement siding can actually be customized with a range of colors and design options.
- Energy efficiency: Switching to insulated vinyl siding can save you a lot of money on your monthly heating bill.
Colebrook Construction offers two types of replacement siding for Harrisburg area homes:
- Standard vinyl: PVC-based standard vinyl siding is our most cost-effective choice. It provides the benefits of vinyl siding at an economical price point ideal for anyone looking for a quick refresh of their home’s exterior.
- Insulated vinyl: Upgrade to insulated vinyl siding, and you’ll receive an economical, low-maintenance product while saving money on your monthly utility bill. Insulated vinyl also deadens ambient noise, making your home more quiet and comfortable.
Looking for Home Renovation Inspiration?
Whether you are looking for help with home siding installation or any another home renovation project, the professionals with Colebrook Construction are ready to help. Our galleries are filled with great ideas that can help you form a vision for your new exterior, kitchen, bathroom or any other part of your home you want to renovate.
Call Today for More Information
Colebrook Construction is based in Camp Hill but offers vinyl siding installations to homes throughout Harrisburg and the central PA area. We put everything into writing before we begin a job, including specifications, start time and completion time, the work schedule and all the other vital details.
At Colebrook Construction, we feel strongly that the quality of the process is just as important as the end result. That is why we will always keep you completely informed throughout your siding installation project, and will be happy to answer any questions you may have. We are proud to have earned the trust of many customers across the region and will do whatever it takes to earn your trust as well.
Our vinyl siding installation contractors aim to make the renovation process easy and stress-free, no matter what the job entails. We don’t want you to simply “grin and bear it” as we work on your home — we want you to enjoy the experience. We will work closely with you to ensure any disruptions are kept to an absolute minimum. If you’re considering redoing the exterior of your home and would like more information about vinyl siding, fill out our convenient online form to get a quote, or give us a call at 717-774-7699.