The Colebrook Construction Home Remodeling Process
At Colebrook Construction, we provide home improvement as a valuable service, not just a product. We’re the best choice for home remodels in Cumberland County and surrounding areas due to our unique home improvement process — personal service and open communication are our top priorities.
Our continuous dedication to communication results in an enjoyable home improvement process where we can make your vision a reality. Whether you’re looking for a quality bathroom renovation or a beautiful custom kitchen in Cumberland County, here’s a quick outline of our process:
- Visit your home – We’ll come to your home at your convenience to assess its style and get a feel for your kitchen or bathroom renovation project. We’ll also ask you to come up with a “wish list.” In other words, how would you want your kitchen or bathroom to look if cost was not a factor?
- Develop a game plan – Using your wish list as a guide, we’ll work with you to develop a realistic game plan based on practical and financial considerations. Our goal is to help you realize your dream bathroom or custom kitchen while staying within budget.
- Present multiple options – Our next step is to listen. We want to hear about your home, so tell us about it: what you like, what you don’t like, and what deficiencies you hope to correct with your home remodel. Using your feedback and our experience, we’ll present several options for you to consider. These options include the benefits, expenses and design features associated with each option.
- Choose the best option for you – We’ll help you narrow down the list of options, so you can choose the one that best meets your design needs and stays on budget. We’ll make sure the design you select won’t lead to unforeseen issues that could cause the project to exceed your budget limitations.
- Plan the project – Once you’ve selected the best home remodel option, we’ll plan the actual project from start to finish. We’ll put every detail in writing, including a comprehensive project timeline. You’ll know the status of your project every step of the way.
- Ensure a seamless production process – Colebrook Construction owner, Mark Molesevich, is the production manager for every project. With his personal experience, he will ensure that each phase of your project is executed smoothly, seamlessly and according to schedule. You’ll never have to worry about dealing with someone you don’t know.
- Exceed your expectations – As your custom kitchen or bathroom renovation project nears completion, you’ll begin to feel the excitement that comes from having a beautiful, remodeled home to share with your family and friends. Exceeding your expectations is really what the Colebrook Construction home remodel process is all about!
Start Your Remodeling Project Today
Contact us today to learn more about our home remodels in Cumberland County. We’ll help you realize your dreams and save you money at the same time.